By the way, what is zero waste?
It means dividing your waste production by 2 or even 3 by simply changing your habits.
We have selected a few tips for you:
- Reduce: avoid food waste or overpackaging, prefer establishments offering bulk products.
- Reject single-use items.
- Reuse: give your items a second life by renting or buying second-hand.
- Recycle your items as much as possible.
- Compost: your organic waste.
- Buy reusable objects such as reusable straws or water bottles.
- Use environmentally friendly products for you and your pets: such as solid soaps.